Benefits of Massage
• Alleviate back pain and improve range of motion
• Assist with shorter, easier
labor for expectant mothers
medication dependence only with physician approval
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover
from increased level of activity
• Improve the condition of the body's largest
• Increase joint flexibility and help with limited range of motion
• Lessen depression and
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
spasms and cramping
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused
• Release endorphins (amino acids that work as the body's natural
• Relieve migraine pain
There are many more benefits you can get from massage. Feel free to ask how massage will benefit you.
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. Getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year.
Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. Just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.